Thursday, February 9, 2012

LOVE HEARING FROM OUR PATIENTS!

WHAT WE'VE HEARD FROM OUR PATIENT'S THIS WEEK! THANK YOU ALL! IT IS SUCH A PLEASURE TO BE A PART OF YOUR CARE!

"Hard to get Too Rhapsodic about getting my Teeth cleaned,BUT,as always,Dr.Sutor and Holly were Perfect and It was an important step in my continued Dental Health...Thanks"...Jan B.

"Everyone at the Sutor office seems to take seriously the mission of the office - to provide the absolute best dental care. After my procedure, they met and exceeded that goal. Thank you."...Alicia H.

"Up to date and state of the art technology makes this the Mercedes Benz of Periodontics. Dr. Mark Sutor presents a confident can-do attitude, which suggests competence and high quality care. Staff also projects a caring, professional and personable demeanour, underscoring every nuance of the visit.. There is a payment program for those who can indenture themselves, ..hehe..pun..with differing terms and levels of interest. I would absolutely entrust Dr. Sutor with my care. Two thumbs up to him and his staff!"...Janas W.

"When I first stared coming to Dr. Sutor I was in pretty bad shape. I feel as if we are a team in the effort to help me keep my teeth and prevent further damage."...Lila J.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, your discussed individual wonderfully. The actual items possesses supplied important information of periodontics hygiene many thanks regarding revealing info.

    ReplyDelete