Thursday, January 12, 2012

AWESOME PATIENT TESTIMONIAL!

Had one of our patients Don H. write us such a kind note this morning and we just had to share! We loves these reminders of why we do what we do every day! Thanks Don!

"Nine years ago, I received 2 implants for my front teeth. Dr. Sutor and his staff did such a remarkable job that today I even forget they are implants. For 20 years I was ashamed to show my teeth and now I have a movie star smile, not to mention being able to eat properly. It's a great feeling! I absolutely cannot say enough good things about my experience. Dr. Sutor is an amazingly skilled surgeon who is also extremely gentle and caring. If you are afraid to get in the dentist chair, then your best bet is to visit him. He'll take care of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment