Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why Choose Dr. Sutor?

We here at Periodontics & Dental Implant Center are proud to have a wide range of occupations, nationalities, and personalities that describe the patients in our practice. Coaches, teachers, moms, professors, students, retired, celebrities, dads, etc...all choose to have their dental health care needs taken care of by our experienced doctor and team. We thought we'd share some of the reasons they've told us that they've come and stayed!

"Everyone is always extremely warm and welcoming as well as professional at all times. Dr. Sutor is awesome and his staff is the best in the business!" David G.

"I'm very comfortable and always treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. I really like the e-mail contact option of communicating. Most assuredly, I would refer anyone to Dr. Sutor's with the highest recommendation." Pasty H.

"I feel like the benefit that was greatest to me was that I have better overall dental health. I can't tell the difference between my implant and my natural tooth. I plan to repeat my procedure again next year for the other side of my mouth."
Simon L.

"The dental implants Dr. Sutor did for me have given me my smile back. I feel more confident and comfortable then I have felt in years!" Linda L.

"The greatest benefit to having these implants is that they feel like normal teeth. I can't say enough good things about it and I will continue to tell others to come here and have this treatment done if needed because it really does change your life for the better." Drew W.

"I feel better about myself. As far as I'm concerned, Dr. Sutor is the best. I wouldn't go to anyone else." Sandy I.


Professionalism, Compassion, Experience, Life Changing Investment...visit us on the web at www.sutordds.com, or call us at 333-4550 to begin your story with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment